Adams Mill
In 1831 John Adams, Pennsylvania, built a saw mill here. In 1832 he entered land, in 1835-36 added a flouring mill. The present building was erected in 1845, restored by M. & Mrs. Claude Sheets in 1840. Boliver Village was platted around the mill in 1837 and Wild Cat P.O., 1850-1894 was in the mill. Warren Adams ran the mill after 1861. Masonic lodge organized at the mill 1864. The covered bridge built 1872.
Marker is on County Route S75E north of Route E500S, on the left when traveling north.
Courtesy hmdb.org