Fork Church
Fork Church was first housed in a 1722 frame building near the present church site. It was known as "The Chapel in the Forks" and derived its name from the nearby confluence of the North and South Anna rivers and the Little and Newfound rivers. The present building was erected between 1736 and 1740.
Erected in memory of Stuart Anderson Oliver, 1982
Marker is at the intersection of Old Ridge Road and Rocketts Mill Road, on the left when traveling east on Old Ridge Road.
Courtesy hmdb.org