Junction Park
(1901-1964)
Built by Beaver Valley Traction Co. to increase trolley ridership. 2 roller coasters, carousel, diner theatre, dance hall, dark ride, and grandstands with a racetrack and ballfields. In 1929 an Olympic pool was added. The rides were gone by 1941 and pool closed in 1964.
Marker is on YMCA Drive 0 miles east of Delaware Avenue (Pennsylvania Route 18/65), on the right when traveling west.
Courtesy hmdb.org