Lone Star Mill
First built in 1855 by Hodge and Terry.
Burned in 1856 and was rebuilt on it's present site.
Purchased by S.L. Magee and was operated by him for the next 25 years when it was abandoned for lack of business.
Erected by Clements 4-H Club 1950
Marker is on North Mackville Road 1 mile north of California Highway 88, on the left when traveling north.
Courtesy hmdb.org