Miller's Saloon

Built 1860's by Fred Miller; the finest bar, pool hall, card room, and dance hall in the area. Sold to R. V. Shaw in 1903 who operated a hotel here for years; later known as John Greenhalgh Hall. Napier family sold to the Knights Ferry History and Museum Associates in 1985.

Erected 17 April 1988

Estanislao 58, E Clampus Vitus

Marker is at the intersection of Main Street and Dean Street, on the right when traveling west on Main Street.

Courtesy hmdb.org

Credits and Sources:

HMDB