Mollohon Mill and Village
This mill was built and operated by the Mollohon Manufacturing Co. from 1901 to 1926, when it was sold to the Kendall CO.; the mill closed in 1976 and was razed in 1980. Original mill village housing was built 1901-02; new mill village was built 1924. The village also included the Mollohon School for grades 104 (1921-73), Mollohon Park, pavilion, bandstand and adjacent baseball park all opened in 1921-22.
Marker is on Glenn Street, on the right when traveling south.
Courtesy hmdb.org