Morgan Hill Farm
The tract, originally known as Morgan’s Fresh, was granted, 1651, to Philip Morgan, a captain in the Puritan militia. The house, which overlooks St. Leonard Creek, was built before 1670 and served as a lookout station in the War of 1812 and the Civil War.
Marker is at the intersection of Sollers Wharf Road and Wohlgemuth Road, on the right when traveling south on Sollers Wharf Road.
Courtesy hmdb.org