Neavil’s Mill
The Eighteenth Century Mill was operated by George Neavil. It was still in use in 1932, and was restored in 1962 by the Antiquarian Society as a memorial to the early settlers of Fauquier County.
Marker is at the intersection of Old Auburn Road (County Route 670) and Rogues Road (County Route 602), on the right when traveling east on Old Auburn Road.
Courtesy hmdb.org