Philips Smith Farm
Philips Smith Farm
288 acres, first rented in 1775,
then purchased in 1816 through
forfeiture land sales for his service in the Revolutionary War;
sold by Arthur Smith in 1918.
Allan Warnecke, Historian Town of Carmel 2002
Marker is on Carmel-Kent Cliffs ½ mile north of Hickory Nut Hill Road, on the left when traveling south.
Courtesy hmdb.org