St. Paul’s Lutheran Church (LCA)
Believed to be the oldest existing Lutheran Congregation in Baltimore County. It was begun as a Union Church in the early 1700’s. The reformed congregation worshiping in the same building. The first recorded communion was in 1794. The first house of worship built of logs, held about 50 people. The present brick church was built in 1882, with additions in 1892 and 1963.
Marker is on Dover Road 0.1 miles east of Hanover Road (Maryland Route 30).
Courtesy hmdb.org