Wyckoff Reformed Church

Built 1806

Once known as the Reformed Dutch Church of Wyckoff, this was the first church to be erected in the Township. It was established by members of Ponds Church at Oakland who lived in this area. They constructed the building of local stone and timber on one-half acre of land purchased in 1805. Peter DeWitt was the first pastor. Early settlers are buried in the churchyard.Sponsored by Mae Seitz Memorial Fund. 1981

Marker is on Wyckoff Avenue, on the right when traveling north.

Courtesy hmdb.org

Credits and Sources:

HMDB